Robot Gathering aims to arrive at the point of destination to arrive quickly collects the entire object given in the game. Carrying object mission priority is higher than completing driving. So when driving fast and accurate robot is important. Mechatronics related knowledge production and programming robots using the principle of dynamics, so the basics of robot learning to understand sufficient on the robot’s own understanding of the need and of the laws of physics that is applied to the robot and sensor adjustment technology, as well as programming skills.
Conditions of competition: –
- The competition is open to participants from Indonesia and the Indonesian Foreign participants through the following categories :
- Robot Gathering Junior Open Category [age > 12 years old]. This category is open to all types of robot products.
- Robot Gathering Senior Open Category [age 12 – 19]. This category is open to all types of robot products.
- Robot Gathering First Step U12 Category [age > 12 years old]. This category is open to all types of robot products.
- Robot Gathering First Step U19 Category [age 12 – 19]
- Each team consists of a maximum of three (4) participants including:
- Competitors must have at least one (1) participant and a maximum of three (3) participants.
- Each participant (except assistant teacher/team manager) is only allowed to registe/ join a team only.
- Team registration must be done online at the website.
- Eating & drinking are not provided.
- The Robot Kit is not provided by the committee.
2-1. Robot type: No restriction
2-2. Construction (On site)
Participant has to construct all machinery parts of robot except the controller and while measuring the machine the assigned size has to be followed.
2-2-1. Built on-site The robot should be built on-site by the participant during the construction time except for the robot controller
2-2-2. Size: Robot should be less than 18cm X 22cm (H*W)
2-2-2-1. Size measurement
- Self-Check: Participant can check size of the robot in testing time of constructing zone.
- Official inspection: Before the competition, referee will check the size of the robot.
- Ways of Measuring: When the power of robot start to move will start to measure the equipment and participant cannot give any objection toward the judge.
- Modify: If the size is over there is a minute to modify in front of the judge. If there didn’t finish the job in given time it will be disqualified as overcharge size regulation. Before checking on measuring the instrument and shape if the size is changes it will be disqualified.