Maze solving aims to arrive at the destination point to arrive quickly by taking all the points in a row given in the game. The mission priority of maze solving is the fastest to finish by taking all the points in sequence. So while driving a robot fast and accurate is important. Mechatronics related to the production of knowledge and programming of robots uses the principle of dynamics, so that the basics of understanding robots are enough to understand the robot itself about the needs and the laws of physics applied to robots and sensor adjustment technology, as well as programming skills.
Conditions of competition: –
- The competition is open to participants from Indonesia and the Indonesian Foreign participants through the following categories :
- Maze Solving Junior Open Category [age > 12 years old]. This category is open to all types of robot products.
- Maze Solving Senior Open Category [age 12 – 19]. This category is open to all types of robot products.
- Maze Solving First Step U12 Category [age > 12 years old]
- This category is open to all types of robot products. Maze Solving First Step U19 Category [age 12 – 19]
- Each team consists of a maximum of three (3) participants including:
- Competitors must have at least one (1) participant and a maximum of three (3) participants.
- Each participant (except assistant teacher/team manager) is only allowed to registe/ join a team only.
- Team registration must be done online at the website.
- Eating & drinking are not provided.
- The Robot Kit is not provided by the committee.
Detail Rule >>>